Tuesday, November 2

Quick Etsy Roundup... No tengo tiempo para ti

You'll have to forgive me for the shortness of this post... okay, you don't have to, but guess what! This week has been incredibly busy: schoolwork, family time, my birthday this past weekend... and to top it all off, my brother is getting married in six hours. Yes, on a Tuesday. No, I'm not lying.

So, in lieu of a real post, here is a quick roundup of links to a few neat and local Etsy shops. Never heard of Etsy? Go check it out! It's a website that sells only homemade and vintage items from independent sellers, and it's the best spot to find great unique gifts, in my opinion.

Here they are:
Cool wall decals by Designfruit
Assorted baby items and other cute things by naomianselmo
Unique beaded jewelry by LaJubilee
Interesting woven things by weaver1141
Cool, earthy jewelry by lilruby

5 comments:

  1. I love vintage stuff so I am really excited about this post. i have been wanting a long locket so maybe I can find one on one of these websites!!!! Just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are these local online businesses? That's pretty cool. I know several people doing similar things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage stuff too. Side Note: Do you happen to know of a store that makes books. I remember them at this fair on Walnut Street last year, but I can't the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Interesting. I love jewelry and especially earthy kinds and beaded kinds are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney - Yes, these shops I picked out are all from the Springfield area, but Etsy hosts sellers from everywhere. I may do a longer more detailed roundup of some of my all-time favorite Etsy stores sometime as well.
    Jamie - I don't know off the top of my head, but that sounds really interesting! I'll have to try to look for it.

    ReplyDelete